Tuesday 18 September 2012

of whoremones and sickness

Fifty five people have visited this blog so far. I wonder who they are, why of all the people they're reading my blog, but it lasts for a moment and then I move on to other things. Inconsequential things to be precise. 
There are few lessons that I learned today

1. Premature celebrations are never worth it.
2. Life isn't fair and you can accept it but it sucks when you can't do much about it. I owe a drink to this day. 
3. Cut off those people from your life who give a fuck about you only when you're at your best.
4. If you can't cutoff, atleast remember the names, will do you good in future.


I don't know if it happens with everyone but being sick has done some thing really weird to my  hormones because I am feeling amazingly horny. The good thing is smart ones will keep their distance from the sick me and the dumb ones - I don't want to do them anyway. I really hope it's a phase. 

I wonder sometimes why I don't go for amazingly handsome guys like the normal ones. Mention of the week is this weird looking guy with good sense of humor but he looks like ones who are into long commitment so maybe maintaining a distance will do me good. Let's see how it goes.


Orgasmic line of the week - But I want you to know, that the first time I fuck you, I might scare you a little. Because I'm a man and I know how to do things. (Girls, start watching Girls.)


No comments:

Post a Comment